All positions have been filled.
Follow the instructions below and deadline is June 1st, 2020.
Timelines recruitment ONCORNET2.0
Vacancies (project descriptions) – online first week of November, 2019
Deadline application – January 1, 2020
Selection/Skype interviews – January, 2020
General interview day in Amsterdam – February 11, 2020
We are looking for 15 highly motivated and talented students with a MSc degree who are interested in an ambitious multidisciplinary project on oncogenic G protein-coupled receptors (GPCRs). The purpose of this European Training Network is to educate and train ESRs to become the next generation of interdisciplinary GPCR scientists, skilled in the research methodologies and approaches of molecular modelling, proteomics, oncogenic cell signalling, drug discovery development.
- Generously funded positions (duration 36 months) for 15 Early stage researchers (ESRs)
- High profile research projects in an Innovative Training Network Program
- Excellent facilities for research and education
- Research training in both academic and industrial settings
- Training in state-of-the-art scientific and transferable skills
- Intensive contacts with international collaborators & secondments in other research laboratories
ONCORNET2.0 is looking for candidates that:
- are highly motivated and talented
- are able to work in a multidisciplinary team
- are keen on intra-European mobility to perform PhD research abroad
- have good communication skills
Selection criteria of the candidate:
- fulfill the eligibility criteria (ESR, international mobility) for Marie Curie Innovative Training Networks (Horizon 2020)
- have a MSc degree in Life Sciences or obtain a MSc degree by October 2020
- have completed a research internship with relevant expertise
- have obtained high grades during his/her studies
- be fluent in English
1. You may apply to maximally 3 ESR positions
2. Go to each ESR project description to apply for that given position. When an email address is enlisted include ONCORNET2.0 application – ESR (# include number of project) position’ in the heading. If a link is given provide the necessary information on that website.
3. Please send the following information (as one pdf file) to the email address for that given ESR position* including:
- Detailed CV (include information on your BSc and MSc studies, languages, achievements, expertise)
- Motivation letter, addressed to the ONCORNET2.0 selection committee, explaining your motivation why you apply with us. You have to indicate which ONCORNET ESR projects you are interested in (please motivate your selection).
- Provide contact details of at least 2 references (names, addresses, emails).
- Reference letter from one of the enlisted references.
- Copies of your key educational certificates
- Transcript of Records (i.e. documents enlisting your performance as BSc and MSc student over time by listing the course units or modules taken, credits gained and the grades awarded). If you have not completed your MSc degree yet include all grades obtained so far.
If applicable provide a language certificate
*If you are referred to a link please provide the necessary information as requested on that site.
Application will open first week of November 2019 and deadline is Dec 31 2019.
4. The applications will be assessed by the ONCORNET2.0 selection committee, in which all group leaders are represented. Candidates are in particular evaluated on creativity, originality, intellectual capacity and quality of CV and motivation letter. The selection committee also takes into account interdisciplinarity and international and gender balance.
5. Potential (Skype) interviews will be arranged with the group leaders associated with the ESR projects.
6. General interview day in Amsterdam – February 11, 2020
7. Expected start date ESR projects between April 2020 and Oct 2020.
For other ONCORNET2.0 related questions please contact: email@example.com