Timelines recruitment ONCORNET2.0
Vacancies (project descriptions) - online first week of November, 2019
Deadline application - January 1, 2020
Selection/Skype interviews - January, 2020
General interview day in Amsterdam - February 11, 2020
We are looking for 15 highly motivated and talented students with a MSc degree who are interested in an ambitious multidisciplinary project on oncogenic G protein-coupled receptors (GPCRs). The purpose of this European Training Network is to educate and train ESRs to become the next generation of interdisciplinary GPCR scientists, skilled in the research methodologies and approaches of molecular modelling, proteomics, oncogenic cell signalling, drug discovery development.
ONCORNET2.0 is looking for candidates that:
Selection criteria of the candidate:
1. You may apply to maximally 3 ESR positions
2. Go to each ESR project description to apply for that given position. When an email address is enlisted include ONCORNET2.0 application – ESR (# include number of project) position’ in the heading. If a link is given provide the necessary information on that website.
3. Please send the following information (as one pdf file) to the email address for that given ESR position* including:
If applicable provide a language certificate
*If you are referred to a link please provide the necessary information as requested on that site.
Application will open first week of November 2019 and deadline is Dec 31 2019.
4. The applications will be assessed by the ONCORNET2.0 selection committee, in which all group leaders are represented. Candidates are in particular evaluated on creativity, originality, intellectual capacity and quality of CV and motivation letter. The selection committee also takes into account interdisciplinarity and international and gender balance.
5. Potential (Skype) interviews will be arranged with the group leaders associated with the ESR projects.
6. General interview day in Amsterdam - February 11, 2020
7. Expected start date ESR projects between April 2020 and Oct 2020.